Call For FREE Legal Advice: (323) 842-1582
We provide help to stop mortgage fraud and save homes from wrongful foreclosure.
Call now to be connected to Mortgage Lawyers (323) 842-1582
You Might Have a Mortgage Fraud Claim If You Experienced Any of the Following
- Your lender sends you a notice of foreclosure sale while you applied for a loan modification.
- You are a victim of the “dual-tracking”, your lender led you to believe they were working on your loan modification request and then sent notices of foreclosure for your home.
- You were denied by the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) or Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) while you were current on your mortgage payments.
- Your loan has a very high-interest rate, with an upward adjustment or balloon payment that was not disclosed in writing.
- You were stuck in an Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM), or Negative Amortization or Interest Only loan with a severe prepayment penalty.
- Your loan was sold and/or transferred one or more times without your knowledge.
If any of the examples or conditions listed above apply to you, call us for immediate help. We connect you to top-rated Mortgage Lawyers with a record of success in fighting claims against mortgage fraud and wrongful foreclosure.
Don’t be a victim of mortgage fraud! Call us today for immediate help.
The best defense is offense! (323) 842-1582
Do You Have One of These Mortgage Servicers or Banks as Your Lender?
We often get calls from homeowners who want to report the following banks and mortgage servicers for mortgage fraud:
- Quality Loan Service (QLS)
- Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc. (SPS)
- Wells Fargo
- Seterus Inc.
- Bank of America (BofA)
To determine if you have a case, you will be asked to answer a few questions related to your case. After answering a few simple questions, you will be transferred to Mortgage Attorneys who can evaluate your case. The mortgage attorneys will take the time to go over your case and let you know if you have a case against your lender. The first consultation is always free, you will not be billed for any attorney fees until you agree to hire the law firm to represent you.
If it so happens to get to a point where charges become criminal and you are considering a criminal defense attorney – https://www.dattanlaw.com/ would be an attorney worth considering.
You are a call away from speaking to mortgage fraud lawyers
Call Now (323) 842-1582